Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is a little questionnaire that Heather tagged me on her blog to answer these questions...So here goes!

Where was I ten years ago?
I was a senior at dear old GHS, in the middle of contest season as a Fabulous Fillie. I'm pretty sure I was stressed about prom by this point, too. Boy, it's amazing how insignificant those "important" things seem to me now!

Things on my To-Do List today:
My day is almost done, but for tomorrow I'm going to work out, clean the house, go to work, spend time with my beautiful family... and Frank's mom is coming to visit. Should be a good day.

What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
First, I would stop worrying about what I'm going to do for work next school year! That would be great! We'd pay off the house, then buy a slightly bigger one. I'd get Frank the giant 4-door truck he's been wanting for so long. Give the remainder of the needed money to build the new children's building at our church. Form a scholarship fund at GHS in my mom's memory. We'd fully fund the Killoren's ministry in Sudan, Ambilike's ministry here at DTS, and the McKnight's ministry in Kenya. We'd also make sure our families were well taken care of. I could go on and on here....

3 of my bad habits.
1. MySpace/Facebook.2. Staying up too late and not getting anything accomplished 3. Doubting myself about everything

5 jobs I’ve had.
1. Mail/copy place girl 2. Assistant to Wedding Coordinator 3. College Tutor 4. Gymboree Teacher 5. Elementary School Teacher

5 Things you don’t know about me.
1. This is my 5th year to complete a triathlon 2. I'm getting certified as a doula, and hopefully soon as a childbirth educator 3. I'm super interested in learninig all I can about Heaven, both because I love Christ and because I can't wait to see my mom again. 4. I hate birds... and I don't really have a good reason why. 5. If I could be pregnant all the time, I would. I loved everything about being pregnant... even the morning sickness!

I tag Jenny, Hannah, Jane, Melissa, and Libby!

No comments: