Saturday, May 30, 2009

Water Babies

On Thursday, the small ones and I went out to Memere's (that's Frank's mom's French grandmother name) house on Lake Granbury. The pool was warm, so we enjoyed the first swim of 2009! Lilly wore her swimsuit with the built-in floaties. We call it her "suicide bomber" swimsuit. I'm sure you can see why...
I wasn't sure I was going to get Everett in the water, but once I realized it was nice and warm, we decided to go for it. He wasn't sure what to think at first, but after a few minutes he figured out how to splash and kick, just like his sister.
The four of us had a really good time. I'm thinking we may make a habit out of this!
After about 15 minutes in the water, Everett was wiped out. So Memere shaded him from the sun, and rocked him... poolside. :)

No comments: