Monday, January 14, 2008

Not much new here...


A big "HELLO!" from Lilly and her parents!
In an effort to keep the page current, I'll go ahead and post, even though there isn't much new to talk about. Frank is super-excited about the new Terminator TV series, which is a little odd to me, but hey... whatever floats his boat. Lilly's new favorite thing to say is, "Uh oh, Spaghettio," which sounds more like "Uh oh, Skeegoes!" I have a new domain name for my scrapbooking website: DFWScrapbooking.com. Come visit, and tell your friends! I've also decided to become a certified doula, which is a professional childbirth coach. So if you know anyone who would like a free doula for their birth experience, let me know. I need to do 3 births to finish my certification. I've got one lined up already (YEA!) but need a couple more.
Hmmm... maybe we had a busier week than I thought.
This weekend we're taking a mini-vacation up to Oklahoma City to visit old friends. We are staying at a pretty little bed and breakfast. All 3 of us are looking forward to it. I'll post pictures from the trip next week.

No comments: